Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:56:35 -0500

Greetings to all.  Another week of things becoming more normal.  Children
out in the sun, people at work, and frolic with an enlarging lens.  Lets
start with a young lady determined to go her way:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/frim+determination.jpg.html

The only thing I can figure is that the apron didn't meet city code:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/OSHA_.jpg.html

Two different views of the use of parks:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/two+theories+of+spring.jpg.html

A friend with her two children discussing the mural going up with the
painter:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/painter+a+friend+and+children.jpg.html

Must be budget cuts that the fire and rescue stuff their dalmatian:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/when+the+dalmations+are+stuffed.jpg.html

My wife's orchid is starting to bloom and an APO Rodagon lens showed up in
time:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/proto+orchid.jpg.html

All the best.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Monday Misc.)