Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 05:09:49 -0500

Greetings to all.  I had a chance to talk with Wade Thompson who runs an
art shop that carries the preferred paint for all the murals I have been
posting.  This is him working on some bricks:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/wider+view+making+bricks.jpg.html

Shot from the reverse end showing what has been completed when I met up
with him and crew:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/wide+view+starting+FFFFF.jpg.html

Moving north this is the third member of the crew working on this wall
section.  This is the same section that had the shoes you have seen
earlier.  I suppose that such a large canvas will be reused:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/three+sections+painting.jpg.html

Wade talking to the crew at lunch:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/reality+echoed.jpg.html

I walked away for an hour or so and returned to find more bricks being
created:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/making+bricks.jpg.html

Working on "Truckin"

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/making+a+mustache.jpg.html

It was a busy time on the road behind me so this is all I could capture of
a main charachter in the mural project.  Next week or so I will show the
completed work:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/fffff.jpg.html

All the best.

--