Subject: [Leica] FS Friday:
From: henry at henryambrose.com (Henry Ambrose)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 10:12:52 -0500

I am doing some pre-retirement downsizing now and have some Leica and other
related photo items for sale. I intend to have a darkroom again but right
now most everything is in boxes from moving. It may be a while before a
darkroom happens. In the meantime here are the first two lenses that need a
new home.

1. Leica 75mm Summicron-M, (not 6 bit). Bought new by me. The lens looks
essentially like a new lens. $2600.00.

2. Leica Summicron-M 28mm (not 6 bit). Bought new by me. Hood and caps
included. The lens looks essentially like a new lens. $2400.00

Pictures on request. I am pretty sure I have original boxes and cases for
both lenses.

Prices on that auction site are all over the map, so my research is not
solid. If I?m wrong let me know. Shipping and insurance are additional. I am
open to offers.

Henry Ambrose
henry at henryambrose.com <mailto:henry at henryambrose.com>