Subject: [Leica] Books and Photos for sale
From: enitka54 at gmail.com (ernest nitka)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:27:33 -0600

Books and Photographs for Sale

The Prairie Madness Project is something that I?ve been doing for about 10
years.  It finally came to me that I was never going to get rich selling my
photos.  So I came upon the idea of selling my book and photos with
donations being made to two prairie preservation organizations here in the
United States.

So I invite LUG to take a look  https://www.prairiemadness.com/ and head
over to ?Own a Piece of the Prairie? to consider buying a book or photo.
The prices listed do not include postage which I will add after the
selection is made.

Thanks

Ernie Nitka