Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Sunday drives with my daughter
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 11:23:38 +0100

Most of the photos from the first week of March were taken while driving
around with my daughter, but now with her at the wheel, having passed her
driving exam in late February. We drove to some of the mountain spots which
I also see on my bicycle, but I took advantage of being in a car to bring
more photo equipment with me than is possible when I am cycling. There are
also some windy beach pictures, and some from the office. And of course some
food at the end, too. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3191

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Sunday drives with my daughter)