Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflex questions
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 21:47:56 +0000

That's great, folks. Thanks to Paul, Mark, Nathan, Daniel and Philippe
for saving me a lot of hassle and querying on work quality reputations.
The good Irish camera guy who used to be snowballed with work over here,
has hung up his tiny screwdrivers forever and closed down. Of the 40 odd
people in my camera club, only one uses film, and he's a large format
guy. No one seems to know anyone capable here.

I'll dig out my Planar which also has a slow shutter, and probably more
issues, as I haven't touched it since 2014 when we moved. I'll send them
off to one of the EU guys where I can at least avoid customs and better
include my Voigtlander Perkeo ll. Of course with Youtube, I could do a
CLA in a shade over 5 mins... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znvr7_b_PPg

:-)

Douglas