Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sapsucker Primitive Art
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 09:22:00 -0600

Thanks, Philippe.? I will keep an eye on it.? I have two of these trees,
planted at the same time, and I didn't see any signs of this activity on
the other one.? When fully leafed out, they look quite healthy.? These
holes don't loosen the bark the way the bark beetle does, and appear to
be self-sealing.