Subject: [Leica] Comparison Review: Can VueScan or SilverFast archive your film better?: Digital Photography Review
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 10:21:02 -0500

I missed this?could someone repoint me?

PS?I became a vuescan fan a couple of years ago, but yes, the settings are
pretty dense and steep learning curve which I am still climbing.

As with much software, I?ve learned to get what I need and then experiment
on new stuff when time allows. Raw scans are often quite helpful.

ric

In reply to: Message from boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein) ([Leica] Comparison Review: Can VueScan or SilverFast archive your film better?: Digital Photography Review)