Subject: [Leica] Snow in Oklahoma City
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 16:11:35 -0600

Based on reports from friends and family in Texas we have it pretty good
here.  Temperatures are very low but we at least have power and water.  For
now.

To expand on the caption to the front yard shot we still don't know who did
the shoveling but sadly it snowed again the next day and covered the
sidewalk again.  We're scheduled to get covid-19 vaccinations on Saturday
afternoon and hope we can get the car out of our driveway to make it to the
vaccination site.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_IMG_3167+Front+Snow+Shoveled.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_IMG_3180Back+Snow+Color.jpg.html

--Bob