Subject: [Leica] Monday MIsc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 04:52:56 -0600

Greetings to all.  Another varied group starting with dogs in the off leash
part of the park:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/off+leash+excitement.jpg.html

Returning to the homeless memorial tree, not many new names but some
embellishments to make the memorial more noticeable:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/reverence+at+the+homeless+memorial.jpg.html

Ever one has their favorite distraction, this young lady prefers her sister:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/sisters+make+the+best+toys.jpg.html

My neighbor was concerned about several limbs overhanging their roof so the
tree trimmers were called in.  I have always been impressed by people who
will hang in a tree with a running chainsaw:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/timming+the+pecan+tree.jpg.html

We end with two portraits.  The first is of a mother and her daughter
selling girl scout cookies:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/girl+scout+cookies.jpg.html

and two homeless men who wanted their picture taken:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/ortrait+of+two+homless+men.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don