Subject: [Leica] Chilly Morning Walk
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:17:24 -0800

With some new snow, winds gusts about 20mph and the thermometer at about
16F, we decided to go for a walk.? Testing the Q2 in adverse conditions.

First thing is to bundle up.

Neighborhood Walk-1010589 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w21/mw/Neighborhood+Walk-1010589.jpg.html>

Not a lot of snow, and the winds kept the street mostly bare, so walking
was easy.? Some drifts in spots, but most of the drifts are against the
houses and driveways.

Neighborhood Walk-1010593 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w21/mw/Neighborhood+Walk-1010593.jpg.html>

Neighborhood Walk-1010592 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w21/mw/Neighborhood+Walk-1010592.jpg.html>

A neighbor got to use his new toy.

Neighborhood Walk-1010598 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w21/mw/Neighborhood+Walk-1010598.jpg.html>

 From the other side he buried me.? The Q2 survived.

untitled-1010600 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w21/mw/untitled-1010600.jpg.html>

Another neighbor's fountain seemed to have a problem, even with what
looks like some anti-freeze.

Neighborhood Walk-1010603 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w21/mw/Neighborhood+Walk-1010603.jpg.html>

Camera and Battery survived an hour in the cold dangling from my neck
with no attempt to keep it warm.? We survived, too, with every attempt
to keep us warm.

Comments welcome

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Chilly Morning Walk)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Chilly Morning Walk)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Chilly Morning Walk)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] Chilly Morning Walk)