Subject: [Leica] Yearbook: PLEASE
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 14:27:29 -0800

Tina--aka "She who gets more done in a day than most of us do in a
week"--has revealed that not feeling like doing much of anything is just
normal these days. That's OK. The cure for this malaise is simple:? Do
it anyway. You can revert to your fully-justified slovenly sloth AFTER
you SEND IN YOUR PICTURES!

--Peter, who just did

Tina wrote:

 > Something about this pandemic makes me put things off.
 > I'll do it tomorrow, after lunch, is my usual excuse for everything.?
I've

Replies: Reply from dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] Yearbook: PLEASE)