Subject: [Leica] Yearbook: PLEASE
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 10:56:00 -0500

Mine are coming.  Something about this pandemic makes me put things off.
I'll do it tomorrow, after lunch, is my usual excuse for everything.  I've
talked to others who have the same malaise and don't want to do anything!!

I've had one vaccination so maybe that will help my "get up and go" which
has gotten up and gone!

Thanks for the reminders.

Tina