Subject: [Leica] IMG: Presidential Fleet at Andrews AFB 1964
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 11:17:09 -0600

Since yesterday's image from the past set off a lot of comments, I
thought I would try once more.? This image from 1964 shows the
Presidential Fleet, composed of three Boeing 707s, President
Eisenhower's Lockheed Constellation "Columbine", and a North American
Sabreliner, at Andrews AFB, now called Joint Base Andrews.? I
photographed them with my Leica IIIa as I was leaving on a USAF C-54
after a business trip to Washington.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20090307-Presidential_Fleet_at_Andrews_AFB_1964.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols