Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/1/2021: sunrise walk
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 20:08:35 +0100

I know that sunrises are a dime a dozen, after all they happen daily. But
still it is nice to see them, and with restrictions on mobility (I could not
go to the center of Alicante this weekend because all cities with more than
50,000 inhabitants are closed from Friday afternoon until Monday morning) it
is nice to have the see less then 500 m away. So today I went down to the
beach and tried something new: I took some B&W sunrise photos on Adox HR50
film in my Leica M2 with red filter. My heavy Manfrotto tripod came into
play. I will not see the results for some time but I also had my GM5 with me
in the camera bag, and I share three images here.

Pre-dawn, about 15 minutes before sunrise:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-jsr8Xzn/A

Sunrise,at 8:08 a.m.:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-pBSzdr4/A

A family of three, 7 minutes after sunrise:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8BVBx39/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/1/2021: sunrise walk)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/1/2021: sunrise walk)