Subject: [Leica] Dropping ties
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 21:58:12 -0500

he is running along the top edge of the gondola cars and even goes from one
to the other without any bridging between them, all while the train rolls
slowly along-damndest thing

you can see one guy load himself on here:
https://2020.cartersxrd.net/CX2020/2020.06.23.html

here?s a fancier unit:
https://youtu.be/T8Wnn3Np8Xw
the loader operator actually runs the whole train from his cab

and here:
https://2019.cartersxrd.net/CX2019/2019.11.25.html

ric

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Dropping ties)