Subject: [Leica] IMG: Topped with a Curl
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 13:28:23 +0000

Great shot, Jim and you have a definite air of defiant optimism in that
image.
Yes, going to hospital is a nerve cruncher in these parlous times. My
wife had to go in on Wednesday for an MRI, and because it was on the
brain, she had to take off her N95 mask with its little aluminium strip
while it was done. Very twitchy, especially as hospitals have lost an
enormous amount of staff to either CoVid infection sick leave, or close
contact leave, and only two days before the government announced that
tested close contact staff with no symptoms should stay at their posts.
Mind yourself!
Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Topped with a Curl)