Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2020
From: reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:32:54 -0800

I announced the opening of the LUG Yearbook 2020 about 10 months ago,
and most of you have forgotten completely. I almost did, but Bill Clough
reminded me.

The rules, guidelines, and instructions are right where they have always
been:

     http://leica-users.org/yearbook/

Deadline is 11 February 2021, but I will probably be flexible.

I'm revealing this to encourage you to send in pictures that you are
happy with, even if you think they aren't "good enough".  Here is the
EXIF from Ted Grant's submission to the 2019 yearbook:

     http://leica-users.org/EXIF-TG.png

You can still look at or buy a copy of the 2019 yearbook here:

https://www.blurb.com/b/9961533-lug-yearbook-2019

Links to all of the earlier editions that are still available can be
found at the botom of the announcement page.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook 2020)