Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 06:47:56 -0600

Greetings to all.  This week will be a little more corporate than normal.
Only one image is not related to a business: I put it in for Ric C.  to
show there were less structured images around Austin.  However, we will
start with a nice bit to brighton up a parking lot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/1503+Parking.jpg.html

Even with Covid Austinites are willing to keep a dog orientated food truck
going:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/dog+treat+truck.jpg.html

This is on a gate from the lakefront to a Hyatt hotel:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/%23hyatt.jpg.html

We find this bit of art on a street barrier, with all the in migration to
Austin I thought it was appropriate:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/I+made+it+to+Texas.jpg.html

We end today with two windows in a restaurant overlooking their outside
patio/sidewalk.  A bit of entertainment while you wait for your food:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Mexican+food.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/capmetro+reflection.jpg.html

All the best.

--