Subject: [Leica] Clip: Wayback in 1958
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 00:22:44 +0000

Seeing as people post wayback photos, here's a wayback cine film. I just
got it today from my cousin in the US and I don't remember ever seeing
it before. It was taken back in May 1958 when I was a lot fitter than I
am now. My brother was second and my cousin finished third. This short
clip presaged the future as I took up mountain running as an adult, and
Donal now has a mountain named after him in Antarctica.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Videos/old+cine/Douglas+Niall+Donal+-+May+1958+uphill+race+Sandycove.mp4.html

He thinks it was 16mm but I suspect it was 8mm. Ideas?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Clip: Wayback in 1958)