Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 53: good riddance to 2020
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 09:21:56 +0530

Nice set. 53_31 for me!

Actually, from my perspective, I feel that 2020 has been a very good year.
Firstly, my health has never been better, eating only home cooked food, no
rubbish grub due to travel and eating out, and getting plenty of exercise
by getting out for long walks twice a day, just to get some fresh air.
Secondly, and more importantly, I have spent real quality time with my
children and their families, especially my grandchildren - something I
could have never done to the same extent if they were going out for
work/school. Of course it helps that both my sons live within 100 metres of
us, and each other. Lastly, there has been ample time to reflect and
rearrange my priorities to get rid of a lot of the utterly useless
pettiness and minutiae that seem to obsess us in "normal" times.

Cheers
Jayanand