Subject: [Leica] Birds week 45
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 19:25:49 +0100

I guess Ric is right.

Here we also have our local species sounding warnings about the worrying
issues.

I was, just last night, and this evening again, whistling my worries to our
close neighbor Little Owl on the merrits of various Scotch Malt Whiskies.

She was so helpful in many respects, one of them being that our cats are no
longer late coming in :-)

Pity I DK how to record our conversations as I think they are Universal and
could be shared with you all ;-)

Amities

Philippe