Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year 2021
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 18:20:05 +0100

To all of you, my dear LUG fellows and friends, I wish a happier new year.

May 2021 bring to each and everyone of you those small things in life that
DO matter and whcih we?ve been deprived of.

I know that, for some including me, on the wrong sides of the pond, I may be
too early, but Brian?s Kiribati clock is my compass, and I hope it will
remain so for as long as the lug?s eternal life allows us to share.

Be well, stay covered, shoot with a vengeance or a camera, share the pixels,
and enjoy life !

Extra special thoughts for Victoria and Brian.

Amities

Philippe, and Alice (whom I haven?t asked to proof-read my verse ?)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Happy New Year 2021)