Subject: [Leica] How to calibrate the 7Artisans and TTArtisan lens to YOUR DIGITAL camera
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 15:16:44 -0600

Hi Frank, I just received my 7Artisans 50mm f1.1 for Christmas, and it was
close right out of the box. I did the calibration yesterday, it took me 3
tries to get it right on. Easy process, but the first time I loosened the
screws too much and the ring moved very easily, and too far. But the next 2
times I was more careful. This lens is similar in sharpness to my old 35/1.4
Pre-Asph Summilux.

Gene

Sent from my iPad