Subject: [Leica] Cop Breakfast
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 15:49:26 -0500

Douglas,

The version I posted a couple months ago was shot with a panoramic camera, a
Soviet Horizon 202. It has a different look than this one, shot with a
regular 35mm camera.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

?On 12/24/20, 8:50 PM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
imra at iol.ie> wrote:

    Nice Chris, but I think you posted this scene before.
    Douglas

    On 24/12/2020 22:51, Christopher Crawford wrote:
    > Early morning in the small town of Butler, Indiana. Three sheriff cars
parked in front of a locally owned restaurant. Time for breakfast!