Subject: [Leica] Seasons Greetings
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 07:45:38 +0100

I join Jayanand in his universal wishes! It is Christmas morning in Spain,
my wife and daughter are still sleeping. We had no visitors nor are we going
to visit anyone this holiday, but at least we have each other, and thanks to
Zoom, our son and daughter-in-law joined us for a couple of hours last night
(as well as their cat Watson and the newest member of the family, the
11-week old puppy Euclid).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"