Subject: [Leica] IMG: Difficult days
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 20:33:04 -0600

Douglas,  the Moderna vaccine apparently does prevent the spread several
days after injection.  Should be approved this week in the US.

Downsides for your mother are fairly severe injection site reaction and
some 9.4% of recipients having a severe "flu" like reaction to the
injection that mostly does not require hospitalization.   So the Moderna
would be perfect for late teens to young adults as the vaccine would
definitely slow the spread.