Subject: [Leica] Switched
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 08:14:55 +0530

My poison of choice for years and years and years has been
Lightroom/Photoshop/Nik plug ins/Photokit/Custom Actions, and I have added
the Luminar plug in to my arsenal now, which is software written by the
same guys who founded Nik, after the latter was sold to Google. I do not
have the energy anymore to spend the years required to master another base
photo editing software in lieu of the Adobe Suite. I have checked out
Capture One in the past, because of Adobe's well publicized problems with
Fuji files, but nowadays I find little, if any, difference in the output. I
also tried ON1 a few years ago and gave up in exasperation - it was
impossible then, kept crashing, but I am sure they have stabilized it in
the intervening years. I suppose the bottom line is that I am too set in my
ways, and in my workflow, to change materially.

Cheers
Jayanand