Subject: [Leica] Switched
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 14:38:25 -0500

absolutely, i?m importing just like i did in lightroom to a new date-based
folder system on my drobo.

they have the cloud thing (360) that lets you use all your devices that
looks to be an add on product.

as for the browsing everything where it is, you can also disregard that and
go straight to you cataloged files where sidecars arre created

there is also lightroom catalog translate/export trick that I have not tried
yet

ric