Subject: [Leica] House sold, at long last
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 12:14:28 +0530

Good for you! Are you looking for a new house in the same area, or moving
elsewhere.

My brother and I are in the process of trying to sell our family house in
Central Chennai (the land was bought by my grandfather in 1940, the house
built by my father in the 1970s), and we are finding it quite difficult to
find a reasonable buyer. Real estate has been in the doldrums here for the
last few years, and the pandemic certainly has not helped, especially for
selling properties like ours, which has a bit of land with it, and is in a
very desirable part of town, making it quite pricey even by international
standards. Luckily, both of us inherited it, so we can take our time, as it
is unencumbered and free of any debt.

Cheers
Jayanand