Subject: [Leica] House sold, at long last
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 22:35:25 -0800

I suspect Brian is counting the time he was preparing to move. Houses still
move REALLY fast in Palo Alto, even during the Pandemics. A 3-bedrooms
still fetches $2.2+ millions, and would be gone in 2 weeks tops. And now
with the Doordash and Airbnb IPOs, there will be lots of demand for high
end houses