Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Medical Clinics
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 10:07:19 +0000

Tina,

as ever these pictures are a fascinating documentary record of your
work. It's impossible to pick any one or group out above others.

I saw not just the variation in colour, as you say that is unavoidable,
but also that the resolution isn't very good if you use the "large"
button on pbase. All seem to work well at "medium". Scanning issue? just
grain in differing films? I don't know, but as I say a great collection.

I look forward to seeing the B&W ones :-)

Best,

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig