Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Medical Clinics
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 15:30:26 -0500

PESO:

I've been editing some old photos for a future project but I've also posted
a lot of them on Facebook.  Since some of you are not on FB and my husband
is not either, I put them up on a pBase gallery.  These are photos from
medical clinics in Central America.  This is also a work in progress
because I haven't even gotten to Guatemala yet!  Here is what I have so far:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/clinics&page=all

Click on the thumbnails to view larger and use the arrow buttons to
navigate.  Any comments and criticisms and suggestions would be
appreciated. My biggest problem is that this is a wide variety of films
over many years and the color is impossible to match.  Someday I will do
one of only my B&W photos ;-)

TIA

Tina

PS.  Check back occasionally because I will be adding more every day.

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMGS: Medical Clinics)