Subject: [Leica] Getting ready
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 18:47:27 +0100

Philippe,

Thank you very much mon ami!

I think this year will be a bad one for the exhibition, due to the
confinement only the people living in Barcelona can visit, as you know there
are a lot of villages and cities around Barcelona and they can not come, it
is prohibited! I hope the next one will be better and you can visit it and
share some tapas and chupitos!

Merci mon cher ami!

Amiti?s
Lluis