Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale:
From: enitka54 at gmail.com (ernest nitka)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 07:04:34 -0700

Photo Equipment for Sale

For sale in CONUS

1- Leica Summilux - m 35/1.4 ASPH. Type IV  1995 part number 11874.   Rear
cap and Lens shade but no cover for the shade.  Cosmetically a least an 9.
Glass is clear and aperture/focusing is smooth. Currently attached to my M7
$2800

2- Fujifilm X100 - S chrome top with one battery and charger along with lens
shade $375

3- Contax TvsII -  a review here:
https://casualphotophile.com/2019/03/24/contax-tvs-review/
Cosmetically a 9. $300

4 - Leica M Meter - old speeds with box.  The needle seems to move in
response to light but I can?t honestly verify much more than that as I don?t
have an M camera that it can mount to.
$25

5- Leica RE SLR body in black. Cosmetically 9. $400

6- Leica R4 with Motor Winder Cosmetically the R4 is a 9 and winder 8 $300
for both

7- Contax 167MT SLR cosmetically a 8+. $100

8 Contax S2 chrome cosmetically 9 to 9+. $400

Selling as there?s been a downturn in my investments due to COVID. Pictures
upon request.