Subject: [Leica] IMG: Surf King of Cornwall 1948
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 22:16:29 +0000

Thanks Philippe,
Answer can be two things - 1 or 2802 depending on whether he met them
coming the other way or caught up with them as they were on the way there.

The shot was taken in Newquay, not St. Ives, per a call to my mother.
The flight over was so terrible - like being in the stomach of a bucking
bronco apparently, that my mother never flew again until the late '90s.
She couldn't believe the difference between a DC3 and a 747 :-)

Douglas