Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Most Viewed Image
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 14:01:47 -0600

While glancing through my LUG Album, I noticed that my favorite image is
also my most often viewed image, having received 856 views over the past
fifteen years.? It shows a restored 1932 Great Lakes biplane in late
afternoon sun.? It was shot on film in late 2004, and probably developed
by the local Walmart lab.? The camera was most likely the little Exa
with its native Zeiss lens.

I ran it through my current work flow, but couldn't find much to improve on.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201202-GreatLakes.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA