Subject: [Leica] A few more from around Lakeview, OR
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 11:30:39 -0800

Taken with my Nikon so it did not feel rejected by the Q2.? View large
anyway.

Another barn this time with a horse that came out to see me.

Lakeview Area-6224 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/20f/r/Lakeview+Area-6224.jpg.html>

I saw this on the way down but didn't stop until we returned.

Lakeview Area-6217 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/20f/r/Lakeview+Area-6217.jpg.html>

While taking this a person came roaring down the hill in his pickup and
asked what I was doing.? I told him taking photos and he started in a
rant about the rigged election.? We had just heard on the radio a few
hours before the news media were calling Biden the winner.? He went on
for maybe 25 minutes after telling me it was OK for me to take photos.?
He said he had notice a lot of interest in his hay sign and was afraid
someone was going to burn it down.? About 10 minutes into his diatribe,
I remembered I could put my Nikon into movie mode and record the
conversations.? I NEVER pointed my camera at? him but just recorded the
ground and his words.? He was really upset and I did not want to say
anything he might shoot me for.? He finally told me again to photograph
anything I wanted and drove off.? Quite the experience.? Here is one
more shot from his fenceline.

A Hay Rake

Hay Rake Lakeview Area-6218 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/20f/r/Hay+Rake+Lakeview+Area-6218.jpg.html>

Comments welcome.

Aram

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] A few more from around Lakeview, OR)