Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Discovery Park
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 14:24:52 -0700

Oh, my.? The first one, Tilly, tired, is a marvelous photo.? Well done.?
Discovery Park was just getting started when I moved from Seattle.? I
remember touring the sewage treatment plant for a class I was taking at
the UW.? Was not much else there then.? I hear it is pretty nice now.?
Living in the U district, my haunts were Ravenna, Green Lake, Carkeek
and Golden Gardens. In Cross country we would run from Blanchet HS to
Carkeek then down the RR tracks to Golden Gardens an then back to
school.? Made for a long run.

Aram