Subject: [Leica] Discovery Park
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 01:52:42 -0700

Seattle's Discovery Park is a lovely escape, and big enough for people
to spread out and be safe.? We headed there Friday with our masks, which
were sometimes necessary on the trails, but often not. Social distancing
means you look mostly to your own companions for photos, so...

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50179636587/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50179385316/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50179385336/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50179636707/in/dateposted-public/>

Olympus EM-5 and Oly 45/1.8 (90mm equivalent).? Click pic to magnify.?
Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] [LRflex] Discovery Park)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Discovery Park)