Subject: [Leica] crop spraying
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 17:49:38 -0600

You are right, Don.? Those chemicals were dangerous.? I knew an old-time
Stearman sprayer pilot down in North Mississippi whose hopper cover
popped open, allowing chemicals to get into his face.? He crash landed
alongside a creek so he could wash it out of his eyes.? He had bad scars
across his nose from contact with the instrument panel.? He had the
Stearman fuselage in the rafters of his hangar, and went back to work
after acquiring a Piper SuperCub sprayer.