Subject: [Leica] photokina is no more
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 08:07:13 +0530

We have relatively small (i.e. regional, not national) camera shows going
on still, but they are increasingly targeted at the wedding photographer,
the one genre where an average photographer can still make a decent living,
thanks to the Big Fat Indian Weddings.

Cars are not, and have never been my thing, so I have no idea. If  I want
to try out a Honda vs Toyota vs Hyundai, all three manufacturers will send
the model I request home for a test drive. which can be arranged through a
phone call  - even the base luxury marques will do that - Mercedes, BMW,
Jaguar or Lexus, for example.

Cheers
Jayanand