Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Class on British Rail
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 18:17:37 -0600

That 's such a fine picture.

I grew up posing for my father's Voigtlander Bergheil w. 105mm f/4.5
Heliar.  It has a special place in my
heart, so I still have it (plus a Bessa II that I bought).  In the last
year I've been organizing his negatives and
I'm amazed at the number of exposures he made with that camera. Not just
family pictures, but hundreds
of student life at his optometric college and some portrait work.  I did my
first serious photos with the Bergheil.
In high school I used it to document a plant growth experiment because of
its double extension bellows allowed me to
get close-ups like this.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Enigmatic/IceMan_AMR.jpg.html

Two Voigtlanders and a Super Speedex.