Subject: [Leica] aMotionMandala-slow freight through the countryside
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 11:58:50 -0500

it?s no illusion or trick?it?s a combination of load speed of the train
(10-15mph probably) and extreme telephoto effect (500mm AND cropped)

glad you enjoyed?they are more attuned to gazing than watching

ric

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] aMotionMandala-slow freight through the countryside)