Subject: [Leica] IMG: Colors Continue to Change
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:24:14 -0600

I looked at my LUG gallery and realized that I had not snapped a photo
in almost 2 weeks.? So I wandered out in Thanksgiving sunshine.? The
first thing that caught my eye was a young Maple volunteer, now about 3
ft tall, which must have its own calendar.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201126-PB263714.JPG.html

Some of the leaves of the old Snowball bush, brought from the old home
place, show unique color and textures.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201126-PB263716.JPG.html

And the Cleveland Pear tree, standing tall in the back yard, is finally
beginning to show some color.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201126-PB263720.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols