Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW 38
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:00:06 +0530

Very nice. I like the electrical maintenance guy.

A cyclone is battering us as I write. It is due to make landfall in the
afternoon, a little way south of Chennai. As we live on the coast (0.5 km
from the Bay of Bengal, with an unfettered view on the fifth floor), we are
facing the full fury of the elements. No real danger at all, but it is
wonderful to see nature in all its destructive majesty from a safe cubby
hole. This one is actually mild compared to some I have lived through,
including four of them that had a death toll in the hundreds of thousands.
Unfortunately, it is not very photogenic right now, only a wall of grey
outside!

Cheers
Jayanand