Subject: [Leica] Monday MIsc.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 07:29:32 +0100

The last two for me, both very nice in different ways.

The mink mutation in Denmark is apparently not as serious as initially
thought, and it appears that the order to kill all mink in the country (17
million) was an overreaction. The minister responsible will probably have to
fall on his sword and resign. I am actually OK with the decision. The mink
farmers will be compensated and it is just as well that this industry dies.
One thing is farming animals for food; another is farming them for fur
(which very few Danish women wear, it is mostly for export) under the worst
industrial farming conditions one can imagine. So I say: good riddance.
Other European countries have also banned fur farming in recent years.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"