Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rainbow over Dublin Bay
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 11:22:33 +0000

Thanks Jim, Ric, Jayanand and Philippe. and no, I'm not swimming as I'm
still not up to it with the Long CoVid that's still bothering me. The
vertigo is unpleasant, but I'm lucky as some people have been poleaxed
with it.
However, my absence from the water has been more than made up by a huge
increase in people doing sea swimming. I'll share some pictures today.
Douglas