Subject: [Leica] Sky Replacement
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 01:24:29 +0000

Ken, I have PS Elements 15 and LR 6 and, following your reveal, I
discovered those neural filters in PSE, but no sky replacement. As I
have been doing a number of zoom calls recently on a serious matter, I
had to amend my profile picture, so that it didn't show as too casual,
hence I did one wearing a shirt and tie.

Having that photo to hand, I tried the "neural" look on it and it is
weird to say the least :-)
Original
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Oddments/BEM+not.jpg.html
Neural http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Oddments/BEM.jpg.html

As you can see I haven't quite recovered from my recent alien abduction...

Douglas