Subject: [Leica] Sky Replacement
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 13:10:55 -0500

What 4-Star Chef ever discloses his secret ingredient?? One should use
any tool available to achieve a given goal.

In the 1950s and 60s, I composed and shot Kodachrome in my Leica, and
the resulting slides usually had enough "keepers" to satisfy me.? But,
we are not living in the past.? The world is very different, and so are
the photo tools we have at our disposal.